Jedi Knight II
Jedi Knight II, Jedi Outcast is an OpenGL game that many have been waiting for. It has much improved graphics over its predecessor. It fully supports advanced shaders, as well as very high texture resolutions and effects. There is one demo included in the multi-player section that is good for benchmarking use.
Jedi Knight II shoots the Tyan to a slight lead, though not noticeable to the naked eye, it's still a win.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 3 [Features]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark2001SE]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Code Creatures]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Full Detail]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 12 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Spectacles are finally available for online purchase
- Moto G5 and G5 Plus specs leak ahead of the launch
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league