Quake 3 Arena
Quake III Arena is a real-world OpenGL benchmark that we have been using here at TweakTown for quite a while now because it has proven itself to be one of the best gaming benchmarks around to compare a wide range of different products. Quake III is getting very old, but is still the best way of testing video and PC systems for any instabilities and best performance.
Quake 3 Arena doesn't take too highly to the extra power of the 9600; here all three cards tie for first.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 3 [Features]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark2001SE]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Code Creatures]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Full Detail]
- Gigabyte 9600 Pro - Page 12 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The sales of smartwatches have dropped by more than 50%
- Scientists think they've received signals from aliens
- Intel's new Atom processor is a step closer to Skynet
- Google pauses its Fiber rollout, fires 9% of Fiber staff
- WikiLeaks: Apple gives customers' data to governments
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards