Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Since I had nothing to go off of on the 240M, I grabbed the chart for the 120M since very little changes between the two specifications charts. Of course this AIO is compatible with all of the current sockets for both AMD and Intel. What they refer to as the main system is the head unit, and it is 70mm in diameter and only 27mm tall. The radiator on the other hand is larger than this list shows, and is 273mm long, 120mm wide and 27mm thick. That means this aluminum radiator in the 240M is capable of using two 120mm fans.
The fan of choice for the Seidon units is the A12025-24RB-4CP-F1 120mm. These fans have black frames and seven black blades that are irregularly shaped to help with airflow and reduce sound levels. They are capable of spinning at 2400 RPM while delivering 86.15 CFM of air flow, and an amazing 4.16 mmH20 of pressure. The fans use a simple rifle bearing and are expected to spin for 40,000 hours. Strangely that is only about half of the life expectancy of the head unit. On the Seidon units, the fans should be louder than the head unit while loaded in a system since the head unit is rated at 25 dBA and the fans are capable of 40 dBA and start off at 19.
I got this cooler when it was fresh off the presses, and still today I am having a bit of trouble not only with information on the unit, but with only one place that I see actually selling the Seidon 240M. That place happens to be Newegg with a listing of $104.99, and currently lists with free shipping. As I recall, the H100 was more than this when it released over a year ago, and I even believe that the Tt Water2.0 Pro was very near this price as well.
Effectively, Cooler master has priced themselves properly against most of the current competition out there, now all they need to do is perform as good if not a little better and we have ourselves a real winner here with the Seidon 240M.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Cooler Master Seidon 240M AIO CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 trailer shows Cabal invading Last City
- AMD's 12C/24T and 16C/32T CPUs called 'ThreadRipper'
- FMV games are coming back with Late Shift on April 18
- First Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs announced
- AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G announced
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design