Accessories and Documentation
As I opened the cardboard box and slid the case and inner packaging out, this bag flopped on the table since it was shipped slid down the right side of the box. At this point I want to cover the manual. It may look plain on the outside, but as you go through it you see how finely detailed the instructions are as it does explain everything you need to do. While a novice may be slowed down a bit with this case, I do still think with any mechanical aptitude, you can get a build finished in the SG09 pretty easy.
In that bag you get four wire ties to help manage things inside. You also get a 4-pin Molex power to three 3-pin fan connections adapter to supply them with a constant 12V. You also get a bag with all the screws you will need and that extra riser I mentioned. You also will get a USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 converter for those whose motherboards don't have native USB 3.0 on it.
You also get a foam adapter to take the 80mm by 25mm fan to 32mm thick when this is on it to mate the foam with the door panel to draw in only fresh air. You also get four round rubber feet, and four spacers to use with 9.5mm slot load drives
The two chunks of plastic at the top are shipped along to allow users to remove the 180mm AP fan in the roof of the SG09, and adapt it with these to then allow for a 140mm fan to be attached. The piece at the bottom is used to help secure the slim optical drive in the top bay of the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives