Accessories and Documentation
As I opened the cardboard box and slid the case and inner packaging out, this bag flopped on the table since it was shipped slid down the right side of the box. At this point I want to cover the manual. It may look plain on the outside, but as you go through it you see how finely detailed the instructions are as it does explain everything you need to do. While a novice may be slowed down a bit with this case, I do still think with any mechanical aptitude, you can get a build finished in the SG09 pretty easy.
In that bag you get four wire ties to help manage things inside. You also get a 4-pin Molex power to three 3-pin fan connections adapter to supply them with a constant 12V. You also get a bag with all the screws you will need and that extra riser I mentioned. You also will get a USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 converter for those whose motherboards don't have native USB 3.0 on it.
You also get a foam adapter to take the 80mm by 25mm fan to 32mm thick when this is on it to mate the foam with the door panel to draw in only fresh air. You also get four round rubber feet, and four spacers to use with 9.5mm slot load drives
The two chunks of plastic at the top are shipped along to allow users to remove the 180mm AP fan in the roof of the SG09, and adapt it with these to then allow for a 140mm fan to be attached. The piece at the bottom is used to help secure the slim optical drive in the top bay of the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD