If you've been in the business of playing with the PC for any length of time, then you'll remember that it wasn't too long ago when the power supply was simply a necessary component for building a new machine. The amount and quality of the power flow wasn't really an important issue and you generally didn't worry too much about replacing one unless the old one died on you.
But then there came a day when AMD hit the streets with their Thunderbird line of processors and the world changed. Now there were minimum power requirements for that power rig you dream of, but things didn't stop there. With more powerful video boards, processors, cooling fans. Added lighting effects; the list goes on. Now the PSU has become one of the critical parts of the entire system. Not only do you need an abundance of power, that power has to be transferred along all power rails in exacting levels.
Enter a new player in the world of power supplies, SilverStone. This company is relatively new, but their staff has done a lot of R&D work for Cooler Master, so there is already a reputation for quality.
So let's see if the new kid on the block can stand up to the heat of a very competitive market. With claims of high quality and very quiet units, we're going to see if they can pull the load or not!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league