If you've been in the business of playing with the PC for any length of time, then you'll remember that it wasn't too long ago when the power supply was simply a necessary component for building a new machine. The amount and quality of the power flow wasn't really an important issue and you generally didn't worry too much about replacing one unless the old one died on you.
But then there came a day when AMD hit the streets with their Thunderbird line of processors and the world changed. Now there were minimum power requirements for that power rig you dream of, but things didn't stop there. With more powerful video boards, processors, cooling fans. Added lighting effects; the list goes on. Now the PSU has become one of the critical parts of the entire system. Not only do you need an abundance of power, that power has to be transferred along all power rails in exacting levels.
Enter a new player in the world of power supplies, SilverStone. This company is relatively new, but their staff has done a lot of R&D work for Cooler Master, so there is already a reputation for quality.
So let's see if the new kid on the block can stand up to the heat of a very competitive market. With claims of high quality and very quiet units, we're going to see if they can pull the load or not!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017