Accessories and Documentation
In the bag that was tied to the top HDD tray is where you will find this. You get five wire ties, nine stand-offs for the motherboard, four PSU screws, and a handful of screws to use to mount the motherboard and any 2.5" drives.
Since I use an SSD in the test system, I had to install one. I do like that the tray is cut near the connections to allow easy connectivity, as well as centering the drive so that the pins on the sides don't cause alignment issues.
The paperwork included isn't much for anyone who has never built in a custom chassis before. It is more like the back of the box where they show the chassis, label it, and then explain what all the bits are. Antec assume you know what you are doing before buying this chassis.
There is also an add-in card explaining how the warranty differs for the AU customers out there. If you do have any issue with your products, they do offer an address and phone number for contact if the site support is failing you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New chip could charge your phone in 10 minutes, Samsung interested
- 2nd-gen MSI ECO series motherboards debut
- Raspberry Pi Zero is a $5 programmable computer
- ASUS celebrates 20 years of making GPUs with GTX 980 Ti Golden Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront PC player count is poor, dominated by Fallout 4
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family