Accessories and Documentation
In the bag that was tied to the top HDD tray is where you will find this. You get five wire ties, nine stand-offs for the motherboard, four PSU screws, and a handful of screws to use to mount the motherboard and any 2.5" drives.
Since I use an SSD in the test system, I had to install one. I do like that the tray is cut near the connections to allow easy connectivity, as well as centering the drive so that the pins on the sides don't cause alignment issues.
The paperwork included isn't much for anyone who has never built in a custom chassis before. It is more like the back of the box where they show the chassis, label it, and then explain what all the bits are. Antec assume you know what you are doing before buying this chassis.
There is also an add-in card explaining how the warranty differs for the AU customers out there. If you do have any issue with your products, they do offer an address and phone number for contact if the site support is failing you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Battlegrounds updates will soon slow down
- NVIDIA invests in Chinese self-driving truck startup
- Alphacool unveil AMD Radeon RX Vega cooling solutions
- Intel: 8700K is 11% faster than 7700K
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes