Accessories and Documentation
In the bag that was tied to the top HDD tray is where you will find this. You get five wire ties, nine stand-offs for the motherboard, four PSU screws, and a handful of screws to use to mount the motherboard and any 2.5" drives.
Since I use an SSD in the test system, I had to install one. I do like that the tray is cut near the connections to allow easy connectivity, as well as centering the drive so that the pins on the sides don't cause alignment issues.
The paperwork included isn't much for anyone who has never built in a custom chassis before. It is more like the back of the box where they show the chassis, label it, and then explain what all the bits are. Antec assume you know what you are doing before buying this chassis.
There is also an add-in card explaining how the warranty differs for the AU customers out there. If you do have any issue with your products, they do offer an address and phone number for contact if the site support is failing you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Project CARS 2 latest screenshots look amazing
- BlackBerry announces KEYone, with Pixel's camera sensor
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications