Antec went to the plain brown cardboard box this time around. Besides the thick black stripe on the right side, you see an image of the front of the GX700 and its name. You also see the AQ3 notation for the warranty and the Quiet Computing icon.
The right side of the box offers you a rendering of the interior of the chassis in two printed colors.
The back keeps the thick black bar, this time on the left, and the majority of the panel is taken up with the exploded view of the chassis. As it is marked one through 12, under the image you get explanations is eight total languages.
This side of the packaging displays a look at the exterior of the GX700, has an icon denoting the USB 3.0 native connectivity, and at the bottom denotes that this is a rugged chassis, has a bit about the AQ3, and that this chassis is designed in California and made in China.
To protect the GX700 in transit, there is a plastic liner used to keep vibrations from marring the paint, and layers of foam over that. Styrofoam is used for the top and bottom caps, and high density foam is used for the protective piece added to the front to keep the bezel perfect as well. All of this packaging does a great job, and was able to deliver me a flawless sample.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Guillermo del Toro teases Silent Hills successor
- Leaked 1666: Amsterdam gameplay footage is darkly enchanting
- Doom's ultra nightmare mode is so hard id Software can't beat it
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare officially trademarked by Activision
- Vivendi buys more Ubisoft shares, takeover rumors begin
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched