Antec went to the plain brown cardboard box this time around. Besides the thick black stripe on the right side, you see an image of the front of the GX700 and its name. You also see the AQ3 notation for the warranty and the Quiet Computing icon.
The right side of the box offers you a rendering of the interior of the chassis in two printed colors.
The back keeps the thick black bar, this time on the left, and the majority of the panel is taken up with the exploded view of the chassis. As it is marked one through 12, under the image you get explanations is eight total languages.
This side of the packaging displays a look at the exterior of the GX700, has an icon denoting the USB 3.0 native connectivity, and at the bottom denotes that this is a rugged chassis, has a bit about the AQ3, and that this chassis is designed in California and made in China.
To protect the GX700 in transit, there is a plastic liner used to keep vibrations from marring the paint, and layers of foam over that. Styrofoam is used for the top and bottom caps, and high density foam is used for the protective piece added to the front to keep the bezel perfect as well. All of this packaging does a great job, and was able to deliver me a flawless sample.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GTA 6 motion capture possibly underway
- Musk shows The Boring Company's 1st working car elevator
- Toshiba brings 64-layer 3D flash to retail SATA SSDs
- Apple will make its own OLED screens for 2018 iPhones
- Huawei Kirin 970 goes into mass production in September
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers