DFI established its roots in His-Chih City Taiwan in 1981. Since then DFI has had its interests mostly in OEM and cost affective motherboard segments. It has only been in the last 6 months that DFI has waded into the hardcore user's motherboards, and even their first attempts showed DFI still had a long way to go in its dealing with overclocking and end users requirements for hardcore motherboards.
As of late, DFI has put their reputation on the line with a bold shove to the overclockers market. Naming these new and adventurous boards the "Lanparty" series, they are set to bring speed, functionality and style to the motherboard sector, while boosting DFI's reputation as a motherboard company not to be reckoned with.
We recently looked at one of DFI's new Lanparty boards, the 875P Canterwood Lanparty motherboard. This scored very favorably on our list of boards. Today we take a look at their high-end offering for the AMD Athlon XP range of CPU's based on the nForce2 400 Ultra SPP chipset. So come with us as we have a good look at the newest DFI motherboard to hit the market.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- DFI nForce 2 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- DFI nForce 2 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- DFI nForce 2 - Page 3 [Features - Package and Contents]
- DFI nForce 2 - Page 4 [Features - The Board and Overclocking]
- DFI nForce 2 - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Sandra 2003 MAX3]
- DFI nForce 2 - Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark2001SE]
- DFI nForce 2 - Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- DFI nForce 2 - Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark2002]
- DFI nForce 2 - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Code Creatures]
- DFI nForce 2 - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- DFI nForce 2 - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- DFI nForce 2 - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- DFI nForce 2 - Page 13 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- DFI nForce 2 - Page 14 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Battlefield 4 'Summer update' arrives on September 1
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet reaches Australia, available right now
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20