The File Server profile represents typical workloads encountered in file servers. This profile tests across a wide variety of different file sizes simultaneously, with an 80% read and 20% write distribution.
The P320h provides 130,000 IOPS at QD256, and up to 136,000 average IOPS at QD512, though we can see it peaking at 145,000 IOPS overall. The P320h positively flies at this heavy read and light write distribution workload.
The Emailserver profile is very demanding 8K test with a 50% read and 50% write distribution. This application is indicative of the performance of the solution in heavy write workloads.
Though many would not think that the P320h would thrive in such a heavy write environment, they would be surprised by the incredible speeds offered up by the P320h in this scenario. At QD256 it provides 82,000 average IOPS, but again the interrupt coalescence provides a huge boost at QD512, up to an average of 88,000 IOPS and a peak of 90,000 IOPS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Product Positioning and Data Protection]
- Page 3 [Architecture and Management]
- Page 4 [Micron P320h]
- Page 5 [Test System and Methodology]
- Page 6 [4K Random Read/Write]
- Page 7 [8K Random Read/Write]
- Page 8 [128K Sequential Read/Write]
- Page 9 [OLTP and Webserver]
- Page 10 [Fileserver and Emailserver]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo NX may have split D-pad and share button
- GeForce 372.70 driver prepares you for Battlefield 1
- Samsung's 14nm Exynos mobile SoC boosts CPU power by 70%
- How you can launch your own Bitcoin business
- No Man's Sky patched to v1.07, huge list of improvements
- Intel 7th Gen "Kaby Lake" Core Processor Overview
- Who to Request For Motherboard Review Sample ?
- Cooler Master MasterCase 3 Micro-ATX Tower Case Review
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- Samsung mass produces 14nm Exynos processor with full connectivity integration
- Samsung launches two new curved gaming monitors
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces ROG Masters
- BIOSTAR TB150 PRO motherboard designed for professional mining
- ADATA launches XPG Flame DDR4 memory modules