Inside the Box
Everything is jam packed inside the box. The only protection the power supply has during shipping other than the external box is a small layer of bubble wrap around the unit. That being said, ours arrived without issue.
The top features the Fractal Design logo stamped into the enclosure. It also gives a nice shot of the satin black finish on the unit.
One side simply identifies the unit.
The other side features the I/O specifications inverted.
Nothing is out of the ordinary on the back. Here we have the standard honeycomb mesh grill with AC input and on/off rocker switch.
Towards the front of the unit we find the serial number and some additional venting for the Integra R2.
Looking at the bottom, we find the white fan providing a high contrast look to the unit. Look closely at the mounts for the fan and you'll notice they are rubberized mounts to isolate vibration. We have been using them for years for mounting case fans and it is quite surprising we haven't seen anyone else do this up till now.
Also included is the user manual, AC input cord, three cable ties and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now