Inside the Box
Everything is jam packed inside the box. The only protection the power supply has during shipping other than the external box is a small layer of bubble wrap around the unit. That being said, ours arrived without issue.
The top features the Fractal Design logo stamped into the enclosure. It also gives a nice shot of the satin black finish on the unit.
One side simply identifies the unit.
The other side features the I/O specifications inverted.
Nothing is out of the ordinary on the back. Here we have the standard honeycomb mesh grill with AC input and on/off rocker switch.
Towards the front of the unit we find the serial number and some additional venting for the Integra R2.
Looking at the bottom, we find the white fan providing a high contrast look to the unit. Look closely at the mounts for the fan and you'll notice they are rubberized mounts to isolate vibration. We have been using them for years for mounting case fans and it is quite surprising we haven't seen anyone else do this up till now.
Also included is the user manual, AC input cord, three cable ties and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- This tool allows you to use your taskbar on any multi-monitor setup
- Be Quiet! launches its Silent Base 600 chassis with insulation
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'far bigger than anything' CD Projekt Red has made
- View-Master goes next-gen with a new VR-powered View-Master
- Some iPhone 6S handsets are running so hot they are shutting down
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio