Inside the Box
Everything is jam packed inside the box. The only protection the power supply has during shipping other than the external box is a small layer of bubble wrap around the unit. That being said, ours arrived without issue.
The top features the Fractal Design logo stamped into the enclosure. It also gives a nice shot of the satin black finish on the unit.
One side simply identifies the unit.
The other side features the I/O specifications inverted.
Nothing is out of the ordinary on the back. Here we have the standard honeycomb mesh grill with AC input and on/off rocker switch.
Towards the front of the unit we find the serial number and some additional venting for the Integra R2.
Looking at the bottom, we find the white fan providing a high contrast look to the unit. Look closely at the mounts for the fan and you'll notice they are rubberized mounts to isolate vibration. We have been using them for years for mounting case fans and it is quite surprising we haven't seen anyone else do this up till now.
Also included is the user manual, AC input cord, three cable ties and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20