Inside the Box
Everything is jam packed inside the box. The only protection the power supply has during shipping other than the external box is a small layer of bubble wrap around the unit. That being said, ours arrived without issue.
The top features the Fractal Design logo stamped into the enclosure. It also gives a nice shot of the satin black finish on the unit.
One side simply identifies the unit.
The other side features the I/O specifications inverted.
Nothing is out of the ordinary on the back. Here we have the standard honeycomb mesh grill with AC input and on/off rocker switch.
Towards the front of the unit we find the serial number and some additional venting for the Integra R2.
Looking at the bottom, we find the white fan providing a high contrast look to the unit. Look closely at the mounts for the fan and you'll notice they are rubberized mounts to isolate vibration. We have been using them for years for mounting case fans and it is quite surprising we haven't seen anyone else do this up till now.
Also included is the user manual, AC input cord, three cable ties and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis