Zalman provides a great selection of cables to go along with the ZM1250. Dual ATX 4+4 and EPS12V connectors are available for those who need it, though it would be nice to see one of these available as a modular connector so that excess cabling could be removed if it isn't needed.
Two different types of PCI-E cables are provided. Two of them have dual PCI-E connectors while the other four feature only single connectors. Peripherals are handled via 12 SATA connectors over three cables and nine Molex connectors over two cables. There is a single FDD adapter included should it be needed.
Rail distribution is simple for a dual rail power supply. The first 12V rail provides power for the CPU, motherboard, and all peripheral connections. The second 12V rail handles power for all PCI-E connections. It doesn't get much simpler than this and is spelled out on the I/O specification label for the user.
A Look Inside
Passive cooling is handled via multiple heat sinks around the unit. There isn't any fancy heat pipe cooling like we saw with the ZM1000-HP Plus, but rather solid pieces of aluminum to draw the heat away.
A pair of Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors reside on the primary side of the Zalman ZM1250 Platinum power supply.
More Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors are found on the secondary side as well.
Ong Hua provides the active cooling fan for the ZM1250. The HA1425M12B-Z fan is a 140mm ball bearing fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Simplify World Travel With the Twist Plus+ World Charging Station
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's pre-order scheme could change everything
- Ocarina of Time gets an enchanting Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- asrock x99 extreme 4 extra pins
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD5 (Intel Z170) Motherboard Review
- ACPI wakeup/shutdown no longer works after UEFI flash.
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015