Inside the Box
Everything is packaged well inside the box and the power supply is surrounded by at least a half inch of foam on all sides.
The top features the I/O specification label and serial number of the unit. Zalman also lists the rail distribution here, which is nice to see.
One side of the ZM1250 Platinum is completely blank, but the other side features the ZM1250 logo stickered to it.
Things are pretty standard on the back of the unit with an on/off rocker switch and honeycomb mesh grill.
The modular connections are found on the front and the PCI-E connections are separate from the peripheral connections. The adhesive that is on here is as the unit came out of the box. It rubbed off with our fingers without issue and we suspect it was stuck on someone's hands as it was moving down the line.
The bottom of the unit houses the 140mm fan that provides cooling for the Zalman ZM1250 Platinum power supply.
While all the native cables are fully sleeved with nylon mesh, the modular cables are of the flat ribbon type.
Also included is the user manual, AC input cord, five cable ties and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook rolls out Halloween themed masks in Live videos
- Just in time for Halloween: NASA discovers pumpkin stars
- Facebook turns reactions into Halloween themed symbols
- New Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter game out now
- NASA provides further details of the ESA's lander crash
- Booting Problem
- AsRock 4Core1600P35-WiFi+ DDR3 no POST.
- CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology (October 2016)
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications