Inside the Box
Opening things up, we find that the unit is well packed.
The PT-650M features a rough texture finish in black that gives it a ruggedized feel.
Both sides feature the FSP logo stamped in the side with a few additional vents toward the bottom.
The back side features their "Arrow Dynamic" venting as well as on/off rocker switch and AC input.
Taking a look at the front we find the modular connections available on the PT-650M.
Flipping the unit over reveals the 120mm fan cooling the power supply.
All modular cables that are included are fully sleeved. Four of them are sleeved to be flat while the fifth is sleeved with nylon mesh. I'm not entirely sure of the reasoning, but since it is the short SATA cable that is designed to power hard drives stacked on top of each other, I assume that it is for increased flexibility over the flat cables.
Also included is the user manual, AC input cord, 3 Velcro cable ties, and thumb screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines