Inside the Box
Opening things up, we find that the unit is well packed.
The PT-650M features a rough texture finish in black that gives it a ruggedized feel.
Both sides feature the FSP logo stamped in the side with a few additional vents toward the bottom.
The back side features their "Arrow Dynamic" venting as well as on/off rocker switch and AC input.
Taking a look at the front we find the modular connections available on the PT-650M.
Flipping the unit over reveals the 120mm fan cooling the power supply.
All modular cables that are included are fully sleeved. Four of them are sleeved to be flat while the fifth is sleeved with nylon mesh. I'm not entirely sure of the reasoning, but since it is the short SATA cable that is designed to power hard drives stacked on top of each other, I assume that it is for increased flexibility over the flat cables.
Also included is the user manual, AC input cord, 3 Velcro cable ties, and thumb screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Batman: Arkham Knight PC update reduces framerate hitching
- Fallout 4 mod fixes compass glitch caused by Crimson Edition driver
- Creationists upset over Google 'Who is Lucy' Doodle
- Microsoft restores Windows 10 November update downloads
- Sony's PlayStation 4 dominates sales charts with 30.2 million sales
- I am the new guy
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- New Build Problem
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS
- Cherry Announces MW 2310, MW 2110, and MC 2000 Mice
- Phanteks Announces Power Splitter with Patented Isolated Dual System Technology