Inside the Box
Opening things up, we find that the unit is well packed.
The PT-650M features a rough texture finish in black that gives it a ruggedized feel.
Both sides feature the FSP logo stamped in the side with a few additional vents toward the bottom.
The back side features their "Arrow Dynamic" venting as well as on/off rocker switch and AC input.
Taking a look at the front we find the modular connections available on the PT-650M.
Flipping the unit over reveals the 120mm fan cooling the power supply.
All modular cables that are included are fully sleeved. Four of them are sleeved to be flat while the fifth is sleeved with nylon mesh. I'm not entirely sure of the reasoning, but since it is the short SATA cable that is designed to power hard drives stacked on top of each other, I assume that it is for increased flexibility over the flat cables.
Also included is the user manual, AC input cord, 3 Velcro cable ties, and thumb screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017