Fractal Design Node 304 Mini-ITX Chassis
The front of the Node 304 is basically just this curved expanse of anodized aluminium. While the surface is brushed, the only thing that even attracts the eye is the small white Fractal Design naming next to the power LED lighting slit that allows users to see the light from the front of the chassis.
The top of the chassis has a wide ventilated area on the bezel to allow air in for the intake fans. As for the top of the chassis, it is solid without any ventilation.
The left side of the chassis offers a very large removable filter that can be popped out and cleaned so that any video card drawing air through it can have access to free flowing cooler air.
In the back of the chassis Fractal Design has placed a 140mm fan to rid the chassis of heat, and if you look closely at the top right corner, you can see the three position fan controller. At the bottom there is the PSU extension cable jack to plug in the cord, the rear I/O opening and two expansion slots.
The right side of the chassis has a much smaller ventilated area provided. This ventilation is to allow the exhaust of the PSU out of the chassis. If this seems a bit confusing, wait until you see inside the Node 304, it will clear all of this up.
Just in front of the ventilation, on the side of the front bezel is where the front I/O is located. Here you get a power button at the bottom, two USB 3.0 ports and the headphone and microphone jacks as you work your way up the side.
Under the chassis you can see there is a thick rail that runs around the outside adding stability and strength to the chassis, as it also offers a place for the padded rubber feet that are applied here. On the left side is a very large PSU intake dust filter that can be removed easily for cleaning.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4