To help keep all the cost of this purchase in what you actually use, the packaging is plain brown cardboard with black print over it. On the front it offers a rendering of the chassis to the right under the naming, and off to the left is a little bit of text explaining the concept.
On the right side there is a rendering of the Node 304 without the top and side panels on it. Aside from that there are a couple of bar codes and the part and serial numbers found here.
Around back there is a list of eight features off to the left covering everything from style queues all the way to the fan controller in the back. This panel also offers an exploded look at the chassis with all of the components visible in the rendering.
The last panel offers the company name and chassis name as did all the other sides. The new information found here are the specifications lists for both the chassis and the fans that keep the interior cooled.
The Node 304 is currently on its side, but this is how it is oriented inside of the box. With the top of the chassis pointing to the left, technically the top and bottom of the chassis have the Styrofoam placed on them to protect the chassis. As an extra step, and something to protect the aluminum front is the plastic liner that will keep the foam from rubbing on the case and marring the finish.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni