Ensis 320 Black Aluminum Mouse Surface
Along with the Naos 8200 I was also sent along a gaming surface to try it out on. Mionix sent along the black version of the Ensis 320. The packaging is more of a cardboard envelope that is all black and shows the aluminum mouse pad on the front.
On the back of the packaging there is a much smaller image of the Ensis 320 and it is followed by a story about its inception, and overview of what it offers, and a list of technical specifications. Just like the mouse packaging, the specs are listed on the right in twelve languages to cover their market.
Inside of the envelope there is a paper liner behind the foam runner side of the surface. To keep the top surface pristine, they send it with a plastic layer applied to it so that the aluminum surface is not marred and offers the smoothest ride possible for the Naos 8200.
The thick aluminum top is 320mm wide by 260mm from bottom to top. This isn't a very large surface, more along the lines of a medium if I had to size it. Although with 8200 DPI capability of the mouse, you won't need a whole lot of room to span the screen, no matter the resolution.
To keep the aluminum in place while using the Ensis 320, there is a thin layer of foam rubber applied to the back that uses a woven design to give the pad some grip on the desk top.
To give you a much better idea of the size of the Ensis 320 Black and to show how good the pair looks as a complete set, I went ahead and powered up the Naos 8200 and placed it atop the Ensis 320. At this point all there was to do was game for a while and see if it was accurate enough for photo editing so I can report my findings.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Mionix Naos 8200 Mouse]
- Page 5 [Inside the Naos 8200]
- Page 6 [Documentation]
- Page 7 [Software]
- Page 8 [Ensis 320 Black Aluminum Mouse Surface]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Report claims mobile broadband is more affordable than ever
- It's Not Too Late - Our Cyber Monday Sale Continues Today
- Google Street View used to monitor climate change
- OnePlus clarifies charging cable claims, not blaming suppliers
- Release your frustration with Black Friday, the game!
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY