The Naos 8200 comes in a two piece packaging. There is an outer sleeve with information on it, and an inner package that secures the mouse. On the front of the sleeve, Mionix covers it with an image of the Naos 8200, and shows two other things. One is that this is a high performance gaming mouse, and the other is their slogan, "light-years ahead of the game", and with this that can definitely be said.
On the back of the outer sleeve there is a much smaller image of the mouse, this time surrounded with a product description, the tech specs, and the sensor specifications. On the far right, in tiny text, the sensor specs are repeated in 12 various languages.
The bottom of that outer sleeve holds the last bits of information, leaving all of the other sides of the packaging solid black. Here Mionix shows the system requirements, the name of the product, and what is contained inside. On the right it shows that Mionix peripherals and designed in Sweden, but made in China.
The inner packaging is a five sided box that has an insert placed in the box to hide the cabling and also keep the plastic protective layer pressed in place. To remove the mouse, simply remove the cardboard insert and grab the cable to lift the mouse and plastic out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Mionix Naos 8200 Mouse]
- Page 5 [Inside the Naos 8200]
- Page 6 [Documentation]
- Page 7 [Software]
- Page 8 [Ensis 320 Black Aluminum Mouse Surface]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple Music rumored to receive interface overhaul this summer
- Fallout 4's Far Harbor DLC might have underwater exploration
- Titanfall devs working on Star Wars third-person adventure game
- Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth, Hardline Robbery DLC temporarily free
- Left 4 Dead, Evolve devs working on a new unannounced IP
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience