The Naos 8200 comes in a two piece packaging. There is an outer sleeve with information on it, and an inner package that secures the mouse. On the front of the sleeve, Mionix covers it with an image of the Naos 8200, and shows two other things. One is that this is a high performance gaming mouse, and the other is their slogan, "light-years ahead of the game", and with this that can definitely be said.
On the back of the outer sleeve there is a much smaller image of the mouse, this time surrounded with a product description, the tech specs, and the sensor specifications. On the far right, in tiny text, the sensor specs are repeated in 12 various languages.
The bottom of that outer sleeve holds the last bits of information, leaving all of the other sides of the packaging solid black. Here Mionix shows the system requirements, the name of the product, and what is contained inside. On the right it shows that Mionix peripherals and designed in Sweden, but made in China.
The inner packaging is a five sided box that has an insert placed in the box to hide the cabling and also keep the plastic protective layer pressed in place. To remove the mouse, simply remove the cardboard insert and grab the cable to lift the mouse and plastic out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Mionix Naos 8200 Mouse]
- Page 5 [Inside the Naos 8200]
- Page 6 [Documentation]
- Page 7 [Software]
- Page 8 [Ensis 320 Black Aluminum Mouse Surface]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard working on new mobile games
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- The Division receives loadout feature in PTR patch
- CliffyB: AAA games in a 'weird spot', VR in '80s' period
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club