Accessories and Documentation
The only accessory to ship with the Trigger is the near two meters of thick braided cable. Both ends are gold plated to fight corrosion, but one is full size USB to plug into the PC, while the smaller end plugs into the back of the keyboard.
Under the keyboard inside of the box you will find the literature. There is a Quick Start Guide to help you along as well as an insert that gives you the web address to find drivers, software, or support for any questions you may have yet unanswered.
Inside of the guide CM starts things off with an image of the keyboard with highlighted on it and a list of the nine things following it to get you acquainted with the Trigger layout. It also covers the package contents, system requirements, where to go for tech support, and basically covers the two year warranty.
If you want the full details on what is and isn't covered under the two year limited warranty, you can look toward the back of the guide as it will describe everything that will void your warranty, as well as the steps you should take to RMA it if you do have an issue that can't easily be fixed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [CM Storm Trigger Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 5 [CM Storm Trigger Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Disassembly and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines