Accessories and Documentation
The hardware and goodies included are seen here. You get a set of four longer screws for if you want to use a 25mm thick fan instead. You also get the L.N.A. adapter, a tube of NT-H1, four screws with nylon washers on them to mount the cooler, and the metal Noctua case badge.
Unfolding the paperwork that was tucked into the back of the lid in the box, you can see there are only four steps to installing the NH-L9i. Add some TIM to the CPU, place the cooler, insert the screws and tighten them down, then plug in the fan; it really doesn't get much easier.
I also wanted to show off the NF-A9x14 PWM fan. Since my last look at fans like these, I see the isolation rubber near the screw holes is much smaller, but other features of the fan stay the same.
Not only the blade shape and amount make for a good fan and Noctua knows this. This is why they engineered step downs on the intake edge of the fan, use the micro-dimples inside the fan frame to disturb the air, and even adding angled grooves in the blades lead to more air speed, pressure, and with less noise.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Noctua NH-L9i Low-Profile CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Adromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- our team liked our first Artomatic most
- having 2005 regarding wasted a month on the top of statute Dome
- it does not take container predominantly conceived acceptable for pot
- 1982 turns into this first movies side throughout the sender
- what the heck is get break up of this thing to do
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines