Accessories and Documentation
The hardware and goodies included are seen here. You get a set of four longer screws for if you want to use a 25mm thick fan instead. You also get the L.N.A. adapter, a tube of NT-H1, four screws with nylon washers on them to mount the cooler, and the metal Noctua case badge.
Unfolding the paperwork that was tucked into the back of the lid in the box, you can see there are only four steps to installing the NH-L9i. Add some TIM to the CPU, place the cooler, insert the screws and tighten them down, then plug in the fan; it really doesn't get much easier.
I also wanted to show off the NF-A9x14 PWM fan. Since my last look at fans like these, I see the isolation rubber near the screw holes is much smaller, but other features of the fan stay the same.
Not only the blade shape and amount make for a good fan and Noctua knows this. This is why they engineered step downs on the intake edge of the fan, use the micro-dimples inside the fan frame to disturb the air, and even adding angled grooves in the blades lead to more air speed, pressure, and with less noise.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Noctua NH-L9i Low-Profile CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- American Crime Story will stream exclusively on Netflix
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio