Accessories and Documentation
The hardware and goodies included are seen here. You get a set of four longer screws for if you want to use a 25mm thick fan instead. You also get the L.N.A. adapter, a tube of NT-H1, four screws with nylon washers on them to mount the cooler, and the metal Noctua case badge.
Unfolding the paperwork that was tucked into the back of the lid in the box, you can see there are only four steps to installing the NH-L9i. Add some TIM to the CPU, place the cooler, insert the screws and tighten them down, then plug in the fan; it really doesn't get much easier.
I also wanted to show off the NF-A9x14 PWM fan. Since my last look at fans like these, I see the isolation rubber near the screw holes is much smaller, but other features of the fan stay the same.
Not only the blade shape and amount make for a good fan and Noctua knows this. This is why they engineered step downs on the intake edge of the fan, use the micro-dimples inside the fan frame to disturb the air, and even adding angled grooves in the blades lead to more air speed, pressure, and with less noise.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Noctua NH-L9i Low-Profile CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Pro 'turns off half the GPU' to run normal PS4 games
- Escape from Tarkov looks like one of the best games ever
- Nintendo releases Special Edition: Lime Green 3DS XL
- Iron Tides is a Final Fantasy Tactics Viking roguelite
- The Last Guardian goes gold after 9 years in development
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook