Accessories and Documentation
Breaking the hardware up a bit to make it easier to cover, here we have all of the structural components. On the left are the Intel top brackets, in the middle are the top cross bar and the back plate, and this leaves the AMD top brackets on the right.
This is the rest of the kit. On the left are the threaded screws for LGA2011 only, in the middle there is the 7.5V fan power resistor, an envelope of TIM, four plastic risers and four thumbscrews. On the right side there are the threaded legs for all other sockets and the two nuts to mount the cross bar to the rest of the socket hardware.
The paperwork that comes along with the Respire T20 is multi-lingual throughout each step of the installation. Not only do you get the parts all shown with a description next to them, but there are larger illustrations for the step by step instructions that just with images alone can guide you through the installation process. This is a good thing to, because each step has eight translations of the text, they are limited in space to what can be said.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [NZXT Respire T20 CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new 'world's first' 77-inch flexible 4K OLED teased
- GIGABYTE's new AMD EPYC motherboard supports 1TB of RAM
- AMD Radeon RX Vega price will be 'excellent'
- Bungie is making PC specific tweaks to Destiny 2
- Project CARS 2 will run upscaled res on Xbox One X
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- repairing rj45 port on g751j laptop
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller
- Full E3 Coliseum lineup announced