Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Respire T20 from NZXT uses three pipes in its construction. The middle one is 8mm in diameter, while the two outer ones are 6mm in diameter to get as much heat pipe across the IHS as possible. To the top of these pipes there is an aluminum base that is used to accommodate the mounting hardware that uses epoxy to secure it to the pipes. The pipes then bend into a vertical alignment and have 48, 0.4mm thick, aluminum fins that are offset to angle slightly as the fan passes air through them. At the top, the half of a fin has the NZXT name on it and levels the top from the offset of the lower fins. Through the top come the three pipes on each side as the little bits of copper remnants are left exposed. Dimensionally the T20 stands 160mm tall, and is 124mm wide with the fan clips in use, and is only 65mm front to back including the 25mm of fan in play there.
To cool the stack of aluminum fins NZXT has employed the services of the DF1202512SELN 120mm fan. This fan is powered with a 3-pin fan connection and will run at full speed unless resisted with the included adapter. At full speed, this fan will spin near 1800 RPM while delivering 68.8 CFM and 2.26 mmH2O of static pressure and only with 34 dBA of noise. With the adapter in place, speed slows to 1300RPM with slightly less than 50CFM and only 26.5 dBA of noise. There is also the use of plastic fan clips that securely mount to this fan, and secure just as tight to the sides of the tower. Using rubber anti-vibration pads inside allows for less vibration from the fans into the body of the cooler to help keep annoying rattles and vibrations at bay.
Now I said right up front that the Respire Series of coolers are economically correct for these harsh times. Looking back at some of the news releases of the T20 we are about to see there was an MSRP set at $29.95 for the T20. Now I did struggle a bit, even to find an e-tailer that is showing current stock of the Respire T20, but I was able to find at least one at the moment, and likely there will be more by the time you read this. I located it at Amazon.com, and at a listing currently of $29.99 with free shipping. It doesn't look like there is any price gauging for the holiday season either.
At this price point the CM Hyper 212 Plus/Evo and the Xigmatek Gaia as other offerings in this range come to mind. So let's get to it and see what NZXT offers in this compact Respire T20 CPU cooler.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [NZXT Respire T20 CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Chrome Data Saver mode now reduces data usage up to 70%
- NVIDIA: Just Cause 3 engine 'incompatible with multi-GPU solutions'
- Report claims mobile broadband is more affordable than ever
- It's Not Too Late - Our Cyber Monday Sale Continues Today
- Google Street View used to monitor climate change
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY