Benchmarks - NASPT JBOD
Since we've never had another dual bay NAS even finish NASPT we don't have a collection of dual bay units to compare the EonNAS 200 to. This unit also costs significantly less than our four bay models so we decided to just show the raw performance numbers and walk you through the data by the RAID level tested with.
Starting with JBOD or Just a Bunch of Disks, we use a single drive to test the NAS across the network. I've known of several people that purchase their first NAS and just a single drive and then add more drives as their needs change. With a single drive you don't have any data redundancy, but you do get storage on the network that is shared amongst your devices.
We know from our internal drive tests with the Western Digital RED that the drive is capable of 100MB/s sequential reads and writes at QD1 so the Infortrend EonNAS Pro 200 doesn't allow this drive to stretch its legs in a single drive configuration. We do see a nice performance increase when reading back HD video from QD1 to QD4.
The NAS write HD video at a fast pace, just over 70MB/s.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017