Desktop Test System
Lenovo W530 - Mobile Workstation
We use two systems for SSD testing. The desktop runs a majority of the tests and the Lenovo W530 runs the notebook power tests as well as the real-world file transfer benchmark.
ATTO Baseline Performance
Version and / or Patch Used: 2.34
ATTO is used by many disk manufacturers to determine the read and write speeds that will be presented to customers.
In ATTO we achieved 548MB/s read performance and 525MB/s write performance in our initial best case test at QD4. This is a good start for the Chronos DX 480GB. Let's see how it does in the more advanced tests.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Mushkin Chronos DX 480GB SSD]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage - Drives with Data Testing]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - BootRacer]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - DiskBench]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Power Testing]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla's Gigafactory shows huge progress in a new video
- Final Fantasy XV will support 8K resolution on PC
- Galaxy Note8 pricing to start at $950
- New Assassin's Creed: Origins trailers show epic scope
- Final Fantasy XV is the new Skyrim
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience