Look and Feel
The look and feel of the Optimus L7, overall, is nice. It's not going to feel as great as the melts-in-your-hands Nexus 4, but it doesn't feel like you're holding a bag of rocks either. It does its job for the price you pay for it.
Unfortunately, we didn't get a brand new unit to snap pictures of, so forgive us for the poorer looking images of the Optimus L7.
First up, the front of the device looks very Samsung Galaxy S II-like, which I enjoy. It has a single physical button and to the left and right we find home and back buttons.
On the rear of the Optimus L7, we have the speaker in the bottom left, the 5-megapixel camera up the top and the LG logo just under the camera. The camera is slightly raised out of the back shell of the phone - but it looks cool doing so.
On the left side of the phone we find the volume rocker.
On the top of the Optimus L7 we have the 3.5mm audio jack and power button.
On the bottom of the phone we have the usual micro USB connector for charging/syncing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Look and Feel]
- Page 3 [Features]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- Assassin's Creed, Rainbow Six next in GeForce GTX bundles
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs