Look and Feel
The look and feel of the Optimus L7, overall, is nice. It's not going to feel as great as the melts-in-your-hands Nexus 4, but it doesn't feel like you're holding a bag of rocks either. It does its job for the price you pay for it.
Unfortunately, we didn't get a brand new unit to snap pictures of, so forgive us for the poorer looking images of the Optimus L7.
First up, the front of the device looks very Samsung Galaxy S II-like, which I enjoy. It has a single physical button and to the left and right we find home and back buttons.
On the rear of the Optimus L7, we have the speaker in the bottom left, the 5-megapixel camera up the top and the LG logo just under the camera. The camera is slightly raised out of the back shell of the phone - but it looks cool doing so.
On the left side of the phone we find the volume rocker.
On the top of the Optimus L7 we have the 3.5mm audio jack and power button.
On the bottom of the phone we have the usual micro USB connector for charging/syncing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Look and Feel]
- Page 3 [Features]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Formula E planning driverless championship for 2016
- Microsoft has reportedly fired 60 engineers working on HoloLens
- Recreational drone literally pokes UK toddler's eye out
- Nintendo NX has a 60% chance at succeeding, says analyst
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- F1 2015: 'RACING AS CHAMPIONS' AHEAD OF THE 2015 FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX
- Nintendo Download Highlights New Digital Content for Nintendo Systems - Nov. 26, 2015
- KONAMI USES SIMPLYGON TO ENHANCE DEVELOPMENT OF METAL GEAR SOLID V
- Microsoft Lumia 950 First Smartphone To Run Windows 10 on AT&T Network
- Apacer Announces Panther Series DDR4 Memory