Shipping a desktop PC is not an easy task, and you have to make sure that the system arrives at its destination intact. The Chimera 4SE was boxed up in the original NZXT Phantom box that the case arrived in, with the internals being secured with a vacuum foam block.
The system arrived with no damage, save for a video card that wasn't working. The damage to the card was not from shipping as far as I could tell, and likely was sent from EVGA defective.
Included with the system is an iBUYPOWER keyboard and mouse, both of which are pretty terrible. The mouse does come with adjustable DPI, but won't cut it for the serious gamer. The keyboard has mushy keys and shouldn't even be bothered to be plugged in.
The extra cables from the modular PSU are included with the system, along with the other various "spare" parts that one collects when building custom systems.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Configurations, Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging, Bundle, and System Pictures]
- Page 4 [Testing Methodology]
- Page 5 [CPU Tests]
- Page 6 [HDD Tests]
- Page 7 [System Tests]
- Page 8 [Accessory Port Tests]
- Page 9 [Gaming Tests]
- Page 10 [Temperatures, Noise, and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Palmer Luckey spends money on pro-Trump 'meme magic'
- The biggest telescope begins its search for alien life
- Want to play Battlefield 1 early? Prepare for October 13
- Huawei and Leica establish new R&D center for VR and AR
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now