The File Server profile represents typical workloads encountered in file servers. This profile tests across a wide variety of different file sizes simultaneously, with an 80% read and 20% write distribution.
At QD256 the Optimus averaged 39,434 IOPS.
69.7% (8,240,543 I/O's) of IOPS fell into the 6-8ms range, and 27% of IOPS (3,202,035) fell into the 4-6ms measurement range.
The Workstation profile is indicative of the type of file access requested by a high performance workstation. The workload consists of 8k access with an 80% read and 20% write distribution.
The SSD averaged 44,740 IOPS over the duration of the QD256 testing. The lowest recorded speed was 38,248 IOPS, and the highest was 55,457 IOPS.
67% (9,022,634 I/O's) were recorded in the 4-6ms range, with a smattering of results above and below this measurement.
The Emailserver profile is very demanding 8K test with a 50% read and 50% write distribution. This application is indicative of the performance of the solution in heavy write workloads. The Optimus averages 26,762 IOPS in the QD256 testing. There is a wide variability in the speed, with the lowest falling at 18,980 IOPS and the highest coming in at 32,184 IOPS.
35.7% (2,903,306 I/O's) fall into the 10-20ms range, with a heavy distribution of the results following into lower latency ranges.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gamestop: we'll be chasing Switch supply this whole year
- Samsung store catches fire ahead of the Galaxy S8 launch
- Nintendo Switch cartridge advantage killed by Lego game
- Apple veteran leaves for Oculus, will run VR hardware
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design