128K Sequential Read/Write
The 128K sequential read speeds reflect the maximum sequential throughput of the SSD using a realistic file size actually encountered in an enterprise scenario.
The SMART Optimus can deliver dual port performance of 1GB/s in sequential read speed with applications that support the functionality. We tested in single port mode, and reached an average of 526MB/s in sequential read transfer at QD256.
The Optimus provides 514MB/s of sequential write speed at QD256. There is very little variability in the results, with strong consistent performance across the board.
74% (923,304 I/O's) of write requests fell into the 60-80ms range, and 25% (308,225 I/O's) fell into the 60-80ms range.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new MacBook Pro has crappy battery life
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand