Corsair provides you with the same set of cables that we saw with the AX860i and it is one of the best selections of cables and connectors that we have ever seen. This is made even better since the entire power supply is modular.
The dual ATX 4+4 cables are always nice to see on anything above 700W. Corsair includes two types of PCI-E cables so that you're not left with extra connectors hanging randomly in your case. The first pair of PCI-E cables feature dual PCI-E connectors on the, one chained off the other. The second pair of PCI-E cables features just a single PCI-E connector in case you have a lower end card that requires a single PCI-E connector or something like the recently reviewed PowerColor DEVIL13 Radeon HD 7990 that requires 3-PCI-E connectors.
The Corsair AX760 features a single 12V rail so there isn't much to talk about here.
A Look Inside
This top down shot gives us a good glimpse at the inside of the power supply. There isn't much in the way of passive cooling, but what is here is more than sufficient. One of the benefits of increased efficiency is reduced heat output.
A single Nippon Chemi-Con capacitor sits on the primary side of the AX760 power supply.
More Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors are soldered in on the secondary side.
Corsair utilizes the 120mm San Ace fan manufactured by Sanyo Denki to actively cool the AX760.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Save Over 20% on the World's Smallest First-Person-View Drone
- Raspberry Pi gets experimental GPU acceleration, games now playable
- Google announces it will stop displaying Flash ads as of Jan 2, 2017
- NASA provides MIT with humanoid robot, will help out space missions
- Tesla's Model 3 priced as low as $25,000 after tax subsidies in the US
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance