Corsair provides you with the same set of cables that we saw with the AX860i and it is one of the best selections of cables and connectors that we have ever seen. This is made even better since the entire power supply is modular.
The dual ATX 4+4 cables are always nice to see on anything above 700W. Corsair includes two types of PCI-E cables so that you're not left with extra connectors hanging randomly in your case. The first pair of PCI-E cables feature dual PCI-E connectors on the, one chained off the other. The second pair of PCI-E cables features just a single PCI-E connector in case you have a lower end card that requires a single PCI-E connector or something like the recently reviewed PowerColor DEVIL13 Radeon HD 7990 that requires 3-PCI-E connectors.
The Corsair AX760 features a single 12V rail so there isn't much to talk about here.
A Look Inside
This top down shot gives us a good glimpse at the inside of the power supply. There isn't much in the way of passive cooling, but what is here is more than sufficient. One of the benefits of increased efficiency is reduced heat output.
A single Nippon Chemi-Con capacitor sits on the primary side of the AX760 power supply.
More Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors are soldered in on the secondary side.
Corsair utilizes the 120mm San Ace fan manufactured by Sanyo Denki to actively cool the AX760.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New ASUS ROG Swift rocks an insane native 240Hz with NVIDIA G-Sync
- GIGABYTE launching mechanical keyboard, gaming mouse and mousepad
- GIGABYTE GTX 1080 XTREME shows VR, overclockers some love
- Adblock won't be pre-installed on ASUS phones after all
- ASUS reveals new 34-inch curved 3440 x 1440 Designo ultrawide monitor
- Intel "Broadwell-E" Core i7-6950X 10-Core Extreme Edition CPU Review
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream