Corsair provides you with the same set of cables that we saw with the AX860i and it is one of the best selections of cables and connectors that we have ever seen. This is made even better since the entire power supply is modular.
The dual ATX 4+4 cables are always nice to see on anything above 700W. Corsair includes two types of PCI-E cables so that you're not left with extra connectors hanging randomly in your case. The first pair of PCI-E cables feature dual PCI-E connectors on the, one chained off the other. The second pair of PCI-E cables features just a single PCI-E connector in case you have a lower end card that requires a single PCI-E connector or something like the recently reviewed PowerColor DEVIL13 Radeon HD 7990 that requires 3-PCI-E connectors.
The Corsair AX760 features a single 12V rail so there isn't much to talk about here.
A Look Inside
This top down shot gives us a good glimpse at the inside of the power supply. There isn't much in the way of passive cooling, but what is here is more than sufficient. One of the benefits of increased efficiency is reduced heat output.
A single Nippon Chemi-Con capacitor sits on the primary side of the AX760 power supply.
More Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors are soldered in on the secondary side.
Corsair utilizes the 120mm San Ace fan manufactured by Sanyo Denki to actively cool the AX760.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- Hideo Kojima: The players are everything, I get my energy from them
- ASUS unveils a Windows 10-powered PC-on-a-stick with the new VivoStick
- You can now download Epic's awesome 'Showdown' VR experience
- PS4 v3.0 firmware includes YouTube Gaming support, more cloud storage
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015