Seasonic provided a very solid selection of cables and connectors for the fully modular Platinum 1000W power supply.
There are of course the obligatory 24-pin Main and ATX 4+4 connectors. PCI-E connections are handled via three cables, each with two connectors. The selection of peripheral cables is superb, offering both short and long variations of SATA and Molex connectors in case having just one length per type of cable would cause excess cabling inside the case. Also included is a Molex to FDD adapter in case you should need an FDD connector.
Seasonic provides all of the 12V power for the Platinum 1000W power supply via a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Opening things up, we find quite a bit of passive cooling going on, which contributes to the ability to run fanless up to half load.
A trio of Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors reside on the primary side of the Seasonic Platinum 1000W power supply.
More Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors are found on the secondary side as well.
As advertised, Seasonic is using the 120mm San Ace fan from Sanyo Denki to provide the active cooling for the Platinum 1000W unit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99