Inside the Box
Opening the box, we find that the power supply is surrounded in its entirety with a half inch of foam padding.
The top is a blank slate for the Seasonic Platinum 1000W power supply.
The reason the top is because the I/O specification label resides on one side of the power supply.
The other side features the Seasonic Platinum logo.
As you would expect, all the modular connectors are on the front of the unit. Three is also a switch present to tell the fan to always run or only turn on after the unit reaches 50% load.
Looking at the back, we find the standard honeycomb mesh grill along with the AC input and on/off rocker switch.
Seasonic uses a honeycomb mush grill to cover the 120mm Sanyo Denki fan cooling the power supply.
All cables are fully sleeved with nylon mesh.
Also included are the user manual, AC input cord, 10 cable ties, three Velcro cable ties, mini screwdriver, case badge and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league