Inside the Box
Opening the box, we find that the power supply is surrounded in its entirety with a half inch of foam padding.
The top is a blank slate for the Seasonic Platinum 1000W power supply.
The reason the top is because the I/O specification label resides on one side of the power supply.
The other side features the Seasonic Platinum logo.
As you would expect, all the modular connectors are on the front of the unit. Three is also a switch present to tell the fan to always run or only turn on after the unit reaches 50% load.
Looking at the back, we find the standard honeycomb mesh grill along with the AC input and on/off rocker switch.
Seasonic uses a honeycomb mush grill to cover the 120mm Sanyo Denki fan cooling the power supply.
All cables are fully sleeved with nylon mesh.
Also included are the user manual, AC input cord, 10 cable ties, three Velcro cable ties, mini screwdriver, case badge and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD