DIGISTOR REWIND Software
DIGISTOR's angle on data archiving is simple. That's it, just simple. Like make it so easy we can tell you about the entire software on one page.
Here we see the start up screen that doubles as the getting started screen. Just type in what you are calling the archive you're about to create and hit next.
I take all of my TweakTown reviews with me just about everywhere I go. I have them going back 11 or 12 years. The last five years are in the Completed folder under TweakTown. Today we're going to archive five years of TweakTown reviews and news posts. So, to get going I find my folder and select it.
On the next page I can verify everything is there.
One last screen before archiving 5.28GB of data, here you select your optical drive if more than one resides in the client computer. Then just hit the green Archive It button.
REWIND is doing its thing.
Once everything is complete, you get a new window telling you it's all finished. If your data is larger than a single disk, you are prompted to insert another disk and continue.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4