DIGISTOR REWIND Software
DIGISTOR's angle on data archiving is simple. That's it, just simple. Like make it so easy we can tell you about the entire software on one page.
Here we see the start up screen that doubles as the getting started screen. Just type in what you are calling the archive you're about to create and hit next.
I take all of my TweakTown reviews with me just about everywhere I go. I have them going back 11 or 12 years. The last five years are in the Completed folder under TweakTown. Today we're going to archive five years of TweakTown reviews and news posts. So, to get going I find my folder and select it.
On the next page I can verify everything is there.
One last screen before archiving 5.28GB of data, here you select your optical drive if more than one resides in the client computer. Then just hit the green Archive It button.
REWIND is doing its thing.
Once everything is complete, you get a new window telling you it's all finished. If your data is larger than a single disk, you are prompted to insert another disk and continue.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PSN Flash Sale has Valentine's day inspired deals
- Facebook Messenger to support SMS soon, rumors indicate
- Class-action suit filed against Apple over iPhone error 53
- Apple rumored to partner with Dr. Dre for TV drama
- Google will soon retire Picasa photo service
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives