DIGISTOR REWIND Software
DIGISTOR's angle on data archiving is simple. That's it, just simple. Like make it so easy we can tell you about the entire software on one page.
Here we see the start up screen that doubles as the getting started screen. Just type in what you are calling the archive you're about to create and hit next.
I take all of my TweakTown reviews with me just about everywhere I go. I have them going back 11 or 12 years. The last five years are in the Completed folder under TweakTown. Today we're going to archive five years of TweakTown reviews and news posts. So, to get going I find my folder and select it.
On the next page I can verify everything is there.
One last screen before archiving 5.28GB of data, here you select your optical drive if more than one resides in the client computer. Then just hit the green Archive It button.
REWIND is doing its thing.
Once everything is complete, you get a new window telling you it's all finished. If your data is larger than a single disk, you are prompted to insert another disk and continue.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile is coming to Xbox One
- Halo 6 won't be Project Scorpio launch game after all
- Tekken 7 release date will be announced next week
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup