Accessories and Documentation
At the top of the chassis, as you remove the foam top, you will find the bag with the paperwork. As for the hardware box, just pull on the clip a bit and it will slide right out of the hard drive bays so you can get inside.
In the box there are six tie straps to tend the case wiring. There are also four bags containing the motherboard and PSU screws, ODD screws, long fan screws for the front, and fan screws and extra grommets for the top and side of the 200R.
Keeping things simple carries over to the installation guide for the 200R as well with the rendering and text being laid in black on the plain white paper.
Even though the manual is in grey scale that doesn't mean that the information is bad. There you can find really good images on the pages with multi-lingual explanations covering what is being described on each page. This is after a component check list and some basics first.
You also get the usual Corsair STOP card telling you to deal with Corsair and not the retailer. You also get the warranty information sheet telling you what not to do to keep the two year warranty intact.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft has reportedly fired 60 engineers working on HoloLens
- Recreational drone literally pokes UK toddler's eye out
- Nintendo NX has a 60% chance at succeeding, says analyst
- iPad Pro chip A9X broken down, specs revealed
- AMD Crimson driver causing fan issues, hotfix incoming
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis