Accessories and Documentation
At the top of the chassis, as you remove the foam top, you will find the bag with the paperwork. As for the hardware box, just pull on the clip a bit and it will slide right out of the hard drive bays so you can get inside.
In the box there are six tie straps to tend the case wiring. There are also four bags containing the motherboard and PSU screws, ODD screws, long fan screws for the front, and fan screws and extra grommets for the top and side of the 200R.
Keeping things simple carries over to the installation guide for the 200R as well with the rendering and text being laid in black on the plain white paper.
Even though the manual is in grey scale that doesn't mean that the information is bad. There you can find really good images on the pages with multi-lingual explanations covering what is being described on each page. This is after a component check list and some basics first.
You also get the usual Corsair STOP card telling you to deal with Corsair and not the retailer. You also get the warranty information sheet telling you what not to do to keep the two year warranty intact.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel