Accessories and Documentation
At the top of the chassis, as you remove the foam top, you will find the bag with the paperwork. As for the hardware box, just pull on the clip a bit and it will slide right out of the hard drive bays so you can get inside.
In the box there are six tie straps to tend the case wiring. There are also four bags containing the motherboard and PSU screws, ODD screws, long fan screws for the front, and fan screws and extra grommets for the top and side of the 200R.
Keeping things simple carries over to the installation guide for the 200R as well with the rendering and text being laid in black on the plain white paper.
Even though the manual is in grey scale that doesn't mean that the information is bad. There you can find really good images on the pages with multi-lingual explanations covering what is being described on each page. This is after a component check list and some basics first.
You also get the usual Corsair STOP card telling you to deal with Corsair and not the retailer. You also get the warranty information sheet telling you what not to do to keep the two year warranty intact.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- GIVEAWAY: ASUS Cerberus V2 Gaming Headset
- Samsung reveals the Galaxy Note8 launch date
- LG Launches Q8, mini version of the V20
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4