Corsair Carbide Series 200R Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the case is a bit thinner than the body, and is very flat down the front with a pattern much like brushed aluminium down it. At the top is the I/O panel above the three removable covers and at the bottom is the Corsair name and logo on an aluminium sticker.
The front I/O panel offers a pair of USB 3.0 ports that are not reverse compatible out of the box, the 3.5mm audio jacks, and a power and reset buttons with the activity LEDs incorporated into it.
The top of the 200R offers plenty of room for additional fans, or passive ventilation as it is shipped. There are grommets in place for a dual 120mm fan installation, but those can be changed out to the other holes to allow 140mm fans to fit.
The left side of the chassis is basically an expanse of textured black paint with some ventilation in the side of the front bezel to allow the intake fan a way to breathe, and the mesh on this panel is much like that on the top. It is set up for the 120mm fans, but can be swapped for 140mm fans if that is what you want to buy.
The back of the chassis has a fan installed next to the rear I/O opening. There is plenty of ventilation in the area next to the seven expansion slots with the PSU following right under it. This is where you get a good idea of the height of the chassis since everything is stacked so close.
The right side of the chassis is just a large panel of texture painted steel, but at the front there is also ventilation to allow the fan to draw intake from both sides of the front of the chassis. This will help to redirect noise as well, keeping fan noise out of users ears.
Under the chassis you get four large square feet to keep the 200R from moving around or damaging any surfaces. There is also a removable dust filter under the power supply, but nothing under the optional fan mounting position in the floor of the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 rumored to get support for HDR soon
- Star Wars Battlefront II's new trailer looks INCREDIBLE
- NVIDIA announces SLI/HDR support for Shadow of War on PC
- ASUS B250 Mining Expert board: support for 19 x GPUs
- Destiny 2 will have 21:9, SLI, HDR support on the PC
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience