What little money you do put out for the 200R is kept in the chassis as Corsair delivers it in a plain brown box. On the front you see the 200R along with a list of what makes this chassis easy to build in to the right of it. Then at the bottom in the thick black band is the Carbide Series and 200R naming.
Even though the transportation team decided to block off the English and another language completely, I do believe this to be a list of contents. It covers the 200R, the pair of fans, something I can't translate offhand, and the accessory kit. At the bottom are dimensional renderings of the chassis.
On the back there is an exploded view of the 200R as it shows off the fans, removable dust filter and bay covers, and the side panels away from the main body of the chassis. At the bottom I do believe they are describing the easy build features.
The last panel offers a chart describing all of the possible fan locations and sizes for each spot. At the bottom Corsair again shows off dimensional drawings so that you are fully aware of its compact nature.
To protect the chassis inside of the cardboard, Corsair first tapes the bay covers in place, then wraps the entire thing in a plastic bag. Once that is done they use Styrofoam caps for the top and bottom. Not only does it center the chassis in the box, it did a great job of protecting the chassis even with the box being pretty roughed up in transit by the couriers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni