RX360 Triple Fan Radiator V2
The RX360 radiator comes in a cardboard box and is also wrapped in bubbles like the rest of the kit has been this far. It all worked out rather well as even all of the fins on the radiator arrived in flawless condition.
There is a warning placed into the radiator box, and basically it says to be careful mounting to be sure the threads don't poke into the radiator and cause leaks.
Keeping the G1/4" threads clean from when they are cut and the radiator is pressure tested, these nylon caps are inserted to ensure there are no cross threading issues when you go to insert the barbs.
Just to give you an example of the 12 copper tubes as they pass under just one of the fans and all of the surface area associated with this 63mm thick radiator.
The specifications stated that the FPI is kept under 8 and I just randomly picked a spot to check. With four V shapes in each inch, we are exactly at 8FPI with this example. Low FPI means we can use lower speed fans with good static pressure and not need the noise of high speed ones.
On both long sides of the 63mm thick radiator, XSPC has their name pressed into the sides so it will show inside of your case as well.
In this bag you will find 12 6/32" threaded screws that are 30mm long and are intended to be used with the supplied fans and grills. The shorter set of four is to mount this radiator to a chassis or some sort of radiator bracket.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch to have Gamecube Virtual Console games
- Sony's new add-on merges trading cards with mobile games
- Sony making Wild Arms, Arc the Lad smartphone games
- The Last Guardian critics opinion wrap up and analysis
- Nolan confirms HBO's 'Westworld' won't return until 2018
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs