Raystorm CPU Water Block Continued
Where the Acetal top meets the copper plate, there is a steel diverter plate used to widen the water stream from the round inlet into a stream that covers the width of all of the channels. As it comes out the ends of the channels the water is collected and sent out of the block around the outside.
Not only is there an O-ring on the outside, there is also an O-ring on the plate to keep any flow by from happening. The Acetal is also cut to start the process of allowing the water a place to build up as it makes for the high pressure blast into the channels.
There are three back plates that come individually wrapped. There is the LGA1366 plate at the top left, with the LGA775 to the right. For LGA 1155/1156 users, you need the plate at the bottom.
Two bags of hardware also are in the box floating freely. On the left are the threaded bolts used for LGA2011 along with its washers. The bag on the right contains the thumbscrew topped nuts, washers, and springs needed to securely mount the block.
Unlike with the reservoir, with the CPU block you get a pair of blue 3mm LEDs to insert into the sides of the mounting bracket to make the bracket glow when the PC is running.
Since this is a universal block, XSPC also includes all of the AMD hardware needed to bolt this to any AMD system with the standard four bolt pattern that AMD have used for years.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel: 8700K is 11% faster than 7700K
- ARK Survival Evolved dedicated servers go live on PS4
- Shenmue III secures publishing deal with Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous exceeds 2.75 million copies sold
- Bethesda hiring spree probably isn't for Elder Scrolls 6
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes