X2O 750 Dual Bayres/Pump (Acrylic) V4
This unit comes in its own cardboard box with the reservoir and pump wrapped in bubbles at the bottom, with the various pieces of hardware lying on top of it.
Looking in the front of the res you can see that the 750 LPH pumps is attached near the front of the unit. On the left it draws in the water, and on the right there is the power cord running to the back of the reservoir.
Not only do you have brass threaded inserts in the sides to securely mount this into a chassis, you can also see the cover over the intake that is made to help keep the air over the top of it while it draws water from the bottom only.
In the back you have the power cord exiting at the top with the bulk of the pump in the middle. Since the intake is at the left, the air goes over the pump while water is drawn under it. The chromed fitting is then the outlet, and there are also two 3mm holes drilled for the LED placement.
As the other side did, this side offers the same brass inserts for securing this side in the case.
To power the pump inside of the reservoir all you need to do is make the Molex connection to the power supply.
Part of the hardware that comes along is the tiny screws to secure the reservoir into the chassis. The hex head screws on the right and the Allen wrench are used to mount on an optional face plate.
Here are those optional plates. They both are made of brushed aluminium, one natural and one anodized black. Both of which have a small viewing window for the coolant levels and XSPC etched into the face of each of them.
The LED and lead supplied with the reservoir is what you see here. It also uses a Molex connection for power and you have to choose which side of the reservoir you would like to use it on.
For me, I went with the black face plate, and it was easy to install.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Division will require 32GB of HDD space on the Xbox One
- Australia's biggest mobile telco Telstra hit by nation-wide outages
- iPhones being permanently bricked by 'Error 53'
- Rick Rubin's latest project is a Star Wars-themed electronic album
- Samsung's 4K Blu-ray player launches early
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance