I'm going to go ahead and call this the front of the packaging since it brightly displays the LEDs lit inside of the acrylic mounting bracket. Since the lighting is down in this image, you can also see that there is a large flood of area the LEDs illuminate around the block.
On this panel the background is black and just shows the light blue line with the XSPC name in the middle.
This panel offers a look at the block inside, a different reservoir than what is found in the box, and a thin version of the radiator actually included.
On the last of the larger panels you get lists of possible components that would be included in the box. As far as this version, nothing is checked off, so we will have to open things up to see exactly what is inside.
Both of the end flaps are exactly alike and are just black with the XSPC name in grey, centered in the panel.
After removing the decorative outer shell, I ran into a pain cardboard box. Once I opened that box, I found this third box on the inside holding all of the included components. Even then the individual parts are in their own boxes to ensure there is no damage done from the factory to your door.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will show more from 'Overwatch' on Thursday
- Region coding removed from UltraHD Blu-ray spec
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Nexus 6P and 5X unboxing videos surface
- Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Fans are always at 100%
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card