I'm going to go ahead and call this the front of the packaging since it brightly displays the LEDs lit inside of the acrylic mounting bracket. Since the lighting is down in this image, you can also see that there is a large flood of area the LEDs illuminate around the block.
On this panel the background is black and just shows the light blue line with the XSPC name in the middle.
This panel offers a look at the block inside, a different reservoir than what is found in the box, and a thin version of the radiator actually included.
On the last of the larger panels you get lists of possible components that would be included in the box. As far as this version, nothing is checked off, so we will have to open things up to see exactly what is inside.
Both of the end flaps are exactly alike and are just black with the XSPC name in grey, centered in the panel.
After removing the decorative outer shell, I ran into a pain cardboard box. Once I opened that box, I found this third box on the inside holding all of the included components. Even then the individual parts are in their own boxes to ensure there is no damage done from the factory to your door.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch Pro controller can be used to play PC games
- Xbox One gets $10 EA Access-like subscription service
- The Xenomorph is unleashed in new 'Alien' trailer
- NVIDIA announces its new GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- Bethesda optimizing games for AMD's Ryzen and Vega tech
- IPMI on E3C226D2I
- Site & Forum impressions
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Massive, Lightstorm and Fox Interactive team up for a game based on Avatar universe
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art