I'm going to go ahead and call this the front of the packaging since it brightly displays the LEDs lit inside of the acrylic mounting bracket. Since the lighting is down in this image, you can also see that there is a large flood of area the LEDs illuminate around the block.
On this panel the background is black and just shows the light blue line with the XSPC name in the middle.
This panel offers a look at the block inside, a different reservoir than what is found in the box, and a thin version of the radiator actually included.
On the last of the larger panels you get lists of possible components that would be included in the box. As far as this version, nothing is checked off, so we will have to open things up to see exactly what is inside.
Both of the end flaps are exactly alike and are just black with the XSPC name in grey, centered in the panel.
After removing the decorative outer shell, I ran into a pain cardboard box. Once I opened that box, I found this third box on the inside holding all of the included components. Even then the individual parts are in their own boxes to ensure there is no damage done from the factory to your door.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 trades blows with reference Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes