Noise Level Results
When the PC is at idle and the PWM has control of the fans, you really don't hear much noise. Checking with AIDA64, the fans were only turning at 700 RPM and made slight jumps near 1000 if the heat did build up. This is how the SA SB-E Extreme is able to come in so low in the idle noise levels.
When the fans are let loose and spinning at 2523 RPM the noise levels jump exponentially. 69 decibels of noise is quite annoying for day to day running, but that noise comes with goodness. Even though these are some of the loudest 140mm fans I have ever used, there is no denying the temperature results that come with it.
Everything comes at a prices, and with this cooler, noise was not a concern when shooting for the stars.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook rolls out Halloween themed masks in Live videos
- Just in time for Halloween: NASA discovers pumpkin stars
- Facebook turns reactions into Halloween themed symbols
- New Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter game out now
- NASA provides further details of the ESA's lander crash
- Booting Ubuntu from USB on Asus.
- Booting Problem
- AsRock 4Core1600P35-WiFi+ DDR3 no POST.
- CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology (October 2016)
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications