Silver Arrow SB-E Extreme Continued
Looking at the junction of the pipes to the base section, there are clear signs of soldering of the pipes into the copper base.
Removing the sticker to gauge the finish of the base you can see it was done to a mirror polish before Thermalright added the nickel plating giving you a very flat and level base to start cooling with.
This is the one part about the SB-E Extreme you are either going to love or hate. The bright orange blades with the dark red frames are something I really like. If you don't like it, get over yourself, because with what these fans bring to the table they are worth every bit of attention they can draw.
Being able to push 130CFM at near 2500 RPM, only drawing 0.6A when at 12V is something any fan controller or motherboard header can handle easily. Again, as like the base of the cooler, you get holographic stickers on the TY143 fans too.
I went ahead and added the fans to the cooler so you could get an idea of the complete coverage of the fins the pair of 140mm fans offers. With just the furthest tips of six fins at the top and bottom not covered, these fans are a perfect fit to the design in my opinion.
When the Silver Arrow SB-E Extreme is completed and ready to mount, the color combination will be tough to match perfectly, but with a basically black motherboard, the nickel plating, the orange blades, and the red really "pop" and will make people do a double take as they see what you are running.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- George Miller still planning two 'Mad Max' sequels
- Call of Duty WWII creatively strips players of power
- Hardware deals: GTX 1050 only $95 & cheapest Ryzen 5
- Instagram reaches 700 million users
- Samsung and LG working on a display with 4 curved sides?
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design