Silver Arrow SB-E Extreme Continued
Looking at the junction of the pipes to the base section, there are clear signs of soldering of the pipes into the copper base.
Removing the sticker to gauge the finish of the base you can see it was done to a mirror polish before Thermalright added the nickel plating giving you a very flat and level base to start cooling with.
This is the one part about the SB-E Extreme you are either going to love or hate. The bright orange blades with the dark red frames are something I really like. If you don't like it, get over yourself, because with what these fans bring to the table they are worth every bit of attention they can draw.
Being able to push 130CFM at near 2500 RPM, only drawing 0.6A when at 12V is something any fan controller or motherboard header can handle easily. Again, as like the base of the cooler, you get holographic stickers on the TY143 fans too.
I went ahead and added the fans to the cooler so you could get an idea of the complete coverage of the fins the pair of 140mm fans offers. With just the furthest tips of six fins at the top and bottom not covered, these fans are a perfect fit to the design in my opinion.
When the Silver Arrow SB-E Extreme is completed and ready to mount, the color combination will be tough to match perfectly, but with a basically black motherboard, the nickel plating, the orange blades, and the red really "pop" and will make people do a double take as they see what you are running.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Major cyber attack knocks out popular websites
- Cassini's final year of its epic voyage to Saturn
- Nintendo won't reveal full Switch specs until 2017
- Nintendo Switch may have extra power while docked
- Mass Effect: Andromeda has 1080p enhancements on PS4 Pro
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system