Silver Arrow SB-E Extreme Continued
Looking at the junction of the pipes to the base section, there are clear signs of soldering of the pipes into the copper base.
Removing the sticker to gauge the finish of the base you can see it was done to a mirror polish before Thermalright added the nickel plating giving you a very flat and level base to start cooling with.
This is the one part about the SB-E Extreme you are either going to love or hate. The bright orange blades with the dark red frames are something I really like. If you don't like it, get over yourself, because with what these fans bring to the table they are worth every bit of attention they can draw.
Being able to push 130CFM at near 2500 RPM, only drawing 0.6A when at 12V is something any fan controller or motherboard header can handle easily. Again, as like the base of the cooler, you get holographic stickers on the TY143 fans too.
I went ahead and added the fans to the cooler so you could get an idea of the complete coverage of the fins the pair of 140mm fans offers. With just the furthest tips of six fins at the top and bottom not covered, these fans are a perfect fit to the design in my opinion.
When the Silver Arrow SB-E Extreme is completed and ready to mount, the color combination will be tough to match perfectly, but with a basically black motherboard, the nickel plating, the orange blades, and the red really "pop" and will make people do a double take as they see what you are running.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni