Corsair H60 Liquid CPU Cooler (2012 Edition) Continued
As the ends of the tubing are clamped to the plastic swivel fittings on the head unit, the same clamping system is used to attach the hoses to the aluminium barbs of this radiator.
The design of the radiator hasn't changed much (if any) in this new 2012 edition. Corsair is still using the high fins per inch that we are used to seeing in most thin radiator AIO coolers.
There is a sticker that shows the new part number for this cooler. While the bulkiest part of the radiator is 28mm thick, the fins surface is much closer to 20mm thick.
The 120mm fan sent along with the new H60 is very reminiscent of the Air Series fans that are in almost every new build these days - this fan stands out alone from the series. With grey blades and the intake edge of the fan frame built in, this 4-pin PWM powered fan just needs to be attached so we can get testing underway.
The SP120L draws 0.24 Amps at 12 Volts, and will spin fast enough to produce the levels we covered in the specifications.
This isn't the way that Corsair suggests you install the fan, but it was much better for this image and for my open air testing. Since most of you will be using this in a chassis, Corsair recommends the fan on the other side of the radiator blowing into the chassis so that this gets cooler outside air through it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 30% discount with Nintendo's Europe Birthday Promotion
- Watch Metallica's themed gameplay trailer that failed
- Dead Rising 4 has 18 holes of mini golf to play through
- Star Wars Battlefront DLC pack announced for November 18
- Xbox boss says Nintendo has 'bold vision' with Switch
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system