Corsair H60 Liquid CPU Cooler (2012 Edition) Continued
As the ends of the tubing are clamped to the plastic swivel fittings on the head unit, the same clamping system is used to attach the hoses to the aluminium barbs of this radiator.
The design of the radiator hasn't changed much (if any) in this new 2012 edition. Corsair is still using the high fins per inch that we are used to seeing in most thin radiator AIO coolers.
There is a sticker that shows the new part number for this cooler. While the bulkiest part of the radiator is 28mm thick, the fins surface is much closer to 20mm thick.
The 120mm fan sent along with the new H60 is very reminiscent of the Air Series fans that are in almost every new build these days - this fan stands out alone from the series. With grey blades and the intake edge of the fan frame built in, this 4-pin PWM powered fan just needs to be attached so we can get testing underway.
The SP120L draws 0.24 Amps at 12 Volts, and will spin fast enough to produce the levels we covered in the specifications.
This isn't the way that Corsair suggests you install the fan, but it was much better for this image and for my open air testing. Since most of you will be using this in a chassis, Corsair recommends the fan on the other side of the radiator blowing into the chassis so that this gets cooler outside air through it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 coming to PC with major improvements
- XCOM 2 no longer PC exclusive, out on Xbox One and PS4
- The Walking Dead co-creator suing AMC for $280 million
- Samsung talks about building a 10K mobile display for VR
- Gears of War 4 requires a huge 80GB HDD space on the PC
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now