Corsair H60 Liquid CPU Cooler (2012 Edition) Continued
As the ends of the tubing are clamped to the plastic swivel fittings on the head unit, the same clamping system is used to attach the hoses to the aluminium barbs of this radiator.
The design of the radiator hasn't changed much (if any) in this new 2012 edition. Corsair is still using the high fins per inch that we are used to seeing in most thin radiator AIO coolers.
There is a sticker that shows the new part number for this cooler. While the bulkiest part of the radiator is 28mm thick, the fins surface is much closer to 20mm thick.
The 120mm fan sent along with the new H60 is very reminiscent of the Air Series fans that are in almost every new build these days - this fan stands out alone from the series. With grey blades and the intake edge of the fan frame built in, this 4-pin PWM powered fan just needs to be attached so we can get testing underway.
The SP120L draws 0.24 Amps at 12 Volts, and will spin fast enough to produce the levels we covered in the specifications.
This isn't the way that Corsair suggests you install the fan, but it was much better for this image and for my open air testing. Since most of you will be using this in a chassis, Corsair recommends the fan on the other side of the radiator blowing into the chassis so that this gets cooler outside air through it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 4 universal remote to release late October
- HD remastered 'X-Files' Bluray boxset announced
- Chrome is Windows 10 users' browser of choice
- MIT students build Jetson TK1 racecars for final assignment
- HBO Now comes to Roku
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent