The main page that opens up when the software is opened is what you are looking at above. While you can see basically what is offered like the modes, light options, performance options and the like, until you get off of the default profile there is no access to any of these controls.
If you wonder what the Normal and Battle modes do, the warning message that pops up makes this clear. In normal mode you have the full on lighting of the Theron in one of seven colors. Once in Battle mode, the lighting is only active during mouse usage, more specifically, when a button is clicked.
As for the lighting options, all you do is click on the tab and this popup appears. This is where you can change all of the LEDs in the mouse to one of the seven pre-selected colors on the right. The image in the window will also change before you have to apply the settings so that you can see if you are going to like it right away.
In the performance tab you get to pick the DPI for each of the four levels shown across the top and the left side. You also can adjust the double clock speed, the cursor speed, and the scroll speed. Also so you don't have to use the buttons on the bottom as much, you can also set the polling rate via the software.
The Macro tab on the right opens yet another window. This time you have a full display of just how well this works. You can set up to 40 Macros with or without delays, and under the Commands dropdown box there is a list of preset functions to choose as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Tt eSPORTS Theron RTS Laser Gaming Mouse]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet reaches Australia, available right now
- Six people busted for using Lizard Squad's custom DDoS tool
- Square Enix improvised Final Fantasy 7's development, says Nomura
- Ashley Madison growing, including almost 90K women last week
- Square Enix: Final Fantasy XV will launch to gamers sometime in 2016
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20