The main page that opens up when the software is opened is what you are looking at above. While you can see basically what is offered like the modes, light options, performance options and the like, until you get off of the default profile there is no access to any of these controls.
If you wonder what the Normal and Battle modes do, the warning message that pops up makes this clear. In normal mode you have the full on lighting of the Theron in one of seven colors. Once in Battle mode, the lighting is only active during mouse usage, more specifically, when a button is clicked.
As for the lighting options, all you do is click on the tab and this popup appears. This is where you can change all of the LEDs in the mouse to one of the seven pre-selected colors on the right. The image in the window will also change before you have to apply the settings so that you can see if you are going to like it right away.
In the performance tab you get to pick the DPI for each of the four levels shown across the top and the left side. You also can adjust the double clock speed, the cursor speed, and the scroll speed. Also so you don't have to use the buttons on the bottom as much, you can also set the polling rate via the software.
The Macro tab on the right opens yet another window. This time you have a full display of just how well this works. You can set up to 40 Macros with or without delays, and under the Commands dropdown box there is a list of preset functions to choose as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Tt eSPORTS Theron RTS Laser Gaming Mouse]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017