Accessories and Documentation
Under the plastic sections that were keeping the Theron safe in transit you will locate these pictured above. On the left is a padded bag with a zip top that gives you something to stuff the Theron is while traveling with it. You also get a cardboard folder that contains all of the paperwork and goodies.
Inside the folder you can find the quick start, multilingual, guide to getting the Theron ready to game. You also get a software CD and a pamphlet covering the warranty. Then you also get a pair of Battle Dragon logo sticker to apply to anything you see fit.
Inside of the quick start guide you will find that the instructions are pretty simple. Plug in the Theron and use it plug and play style, or if you want the total control of the Theron slide in the CD and install the software.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Tt eSPORTS Theron RTS Laser Gaming Mouse]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hollywood to rent movies, 2 weeks after they hit cinemas
- Join the 'Suicide Squad' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Netflix will double original show content in 2017
- Nashville moves to dismiss Comcast anti-Fiber lawsuit
- Amazon Go: Grocery shopping with no cash, no lines
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand