Over the top of some black diamond plate steel and a huge fiery explosion is the image of the Theron RTS laser gaming mouse. Under the naming you also get drawn to the four features listed at the bottom.
This packaging has a bit of Velcro to keep the front panel shut, but once the Velcro is let lose, you are given a look at the Theron on the right through some clear plastic to protect it. The back of the front panel points out the features and functionality of the Theron as it ends with an image of the software as well.
The right side of the package offers just the black background with the large splash of red in the middle to house the Theron name, which makes it at the top left corner, and the Battle Dragon logo on the right.
The back panel is topped with an image of "Softball" and a statement about what his design philosophy was when joining with Tt to build the Theron. The bottom section is covered in many languages and shows three features; customized RTS mouse, 128kb memory with a plug and play design and the LED lighting.
The left side is an exact match to the right side with the exception of the label applied to the left side, which is written in Chinese.
The same clear plastic you had to look through the front of the packaging to see the Theron actually wraps around the top of the black plastic bottom half to protect the Theron, but also keep it securely in one place while travelling. In this instance, there was no damage to report to the packaging, so I have to say it works rather well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Tt eSPORTS Theron RTS Laser Gaming Mouse]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rise for 'Kong' in first 'Skull Island' trailer
- 'Justice League' and 'Wonder Woman' teaser trailers revealed at SDCC
- 7-Eleven makes its first drone delivery, with a Slurpee
- James Cameron talks 'The Abyss' 4K Blu-ray remaster
- AMC reveals The Walking Dead season 7 trailer at SDCC
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard