Accessories and Documentation
Part of the included hardware contains the SATA cover for the S4 bay to keep them clean and dust free. You also get grommets for the oval holes in the motherboard tray along with four rubber support pads.
I have to assume the risers are to replace the stud type on the tray, and you also get four long fan screws to add a second fan in the front. Then you see the seven expansion slot screws to hold cards in place. The bottom row has 12 screws to secure the motherboard and PSU, then six screws for the 5.25" bays, and a whole mess of tiny screws to use for adding 2.5" drives to the 3.5" trays.
These plastic trays were stuck in the 3.5" bays during its trip, but out of the bags you can see there are four for the 3.5" drives that will accept 2.5" drives, as well as a set of three specifically for the 2.5" drives.
I was also given two 30cm Alchemy LED strips, both are blue, and they are sent along to put under the chassis giving the chassis a glow that almost makes the case look like it is floating.
The quick start guide is plain black and white throughout to cut costs on the stuff that isn't used all the time to allow for all the features and goodies we just saw to come at this price.
Opening it to the middle I found a front fan installation guide insert added to the manual that covers everything else from start to finish with these top notch illustrations and basic text descriptions.
With a bit of super glue and the time it took me to get this far in the images, the base of the chassis is now one solid piece so I went ahead and added the Alchemy strips to it before I screwed it back onto the case. I also had to add pair of screws to the front to attach the bottom of the bezel to keep it from falling off the front since the pins were all sheared off.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [BitFenix Ghost Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the Ghost]
- Page 6 [Inside the Ghost Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
- It's a shame that our Ghost sample arrived in such poor condition for the review. We want to make sure our fans are thrilled with their BitFenix purchase, so if anyone out there experiences something similar, please do not hesitate to write to our support department at support [at] bitfenix [dot] com, and we will make it right. A big shout out to the folks at TweakTown for taking the time to check out our latest creation!
The BitFenix Crew
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance