Inside the Ghost
Inside of both of the door panels you will find this large sheet of cloth base sound absorbing material that stretches as far as it can to the edges without blocking the panel from sliding onto the chassis properly.
Our first look inside of the chassis shows that the wiring is bundled well. You can also see that the 3.5" hard drive rack is full of accessories and also has the instructions and hardware.
The three 5.25" bays at the top all have tool-free clips on this side to lock devices in place, but it requires the use of screws on the other side if you feel these clamps aren't secure enough, which they are.
In the middle is a card reader or floppy drive bays with three 2.5" drive bays under it. The left side of the three bays will come off to allow more room if needed.
At the bottom of the chassis you are then given four bays to add in 3.5" hard drives. All of these bays use plastic trays the slip over the drives and slide into the bays and lock into place.
Looking up at the roof of the Ghost you can see that not only can you use 120mm fans, there are also mounting holes for 140mm fans, and there is a large support in the middle to keep the chassis square with this large opening.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [BitFenix Ghost Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the Ghost]
- Page 6 [Inside the Ghost Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
- It's a shame that our Ghost sample arrived in such poor condition for the review. We want to make sure our fans are thrilled with their BitFenix purchase, so if anyone out there experiences something similar, please do not hesitate to write to our support department at support [at] bitfenix [dot] com, and we will make it right. A big shout out to the folks at TweakTown for taking the time to check out our latest creation!
The BitFenix Crew
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch is actually pretty small
- Samsung Pearl Black S7 edge comes with more storage
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T