Hellion Configurator Software
On the button assignments tab of the software you get an idea that you can change all of the mouse functionality if you wish, and this is possible, but first you need to address the Profile dropdown box and select any profile other than default. When on the default profile the actions are locked so that you can always have a saved profile to start back at zero again without having to reset the whole mouse.
Moving to the Adjust Performance tab, this is where you gain control of the DPI, X/Y Axis controls, polling rate, scroll speed, pointer speed, and the double click speed. I did want an LOD setting as well, but I will explain why in the conclusion.
Under the Macro Management tab, you can create delayed Macros or more basic Macros for simpler tasks. Just name the Macro in the New Macro window, then move into the box and click record. Then all you do is type in the key strokes and when finished stop the recording. There is also a loop feature for repeating macros to build anything in game. I wasn't able to find a way to test Macros in the software though, you need to minimize the Configurator and try them out in real-time.
Each profile of the Race switch has a default color. Like the default is red, and terran as shown is blue. What you can change is the "tail light" of the hellion to one of the 48 pre-selected colors, or just click on the Custom tab and use the RGB scale to enter a custom color.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- This monster USB hub charges up to 28 devices at once
- League of Legends table top game sets the mood for fun
- Rockstar gets into the Halloween spirit with GTA Online
- Nintendo Switch handheld delivers console-quality gaming
- Microsoft drop Shocktober sale a week before Halloween
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications