Accessories and Documentation
Something I like to see with any mouse is an extra set of feet. Here you have a complete set of four, smaller ones for the front and the large ones for the pack, and both sets of feet are made of PTFE or Teflon.
The paperwork above the acrylic case is what we are looking at now. This page shows what the eight buttons on top of the mouse offer under their default settings. Number nine refers to the switch on the bottom of the mouse and is not shown in the illustration on the right.
The next page explains where the DPI buttons are located and that they will shift the DPI from 100 to 5000 in six steps. Also notice that there is a color associated with each DPI setting and there is a flash of color in the band across the heel of the mouse to signify which you are on when you hit the DPI buttons.
The last page of the manual explains the Race Switch and what is set to the default functions of the right click, the left click, and the Attack button for each setting. If you want to further customize any of the profiles besides the default one, you need the Hellion Configurator software.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Refurbished Galaxy Note7 might cost $700
- Nintendo market cap valuation now higher than Sony's
- LG's new 'world's first' 77-inch flexible 4K OLED teased
- GIGABYTE's new AMD EPYC motherboard supports 1TB of RAM
- AMD Radeon RX Vega price will be 'excellent'
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller