Accessories and Documentation
Something I like to see with any mouse is an extra set of feet. Here you have a complete set of four, smaller ones for the front and the large ones for the pack, and both sets of feet are made of PTFE or Teflon.
The paperwork above the acrylic case is what we are looking at now. This page shows what the eight buttons on top of the mouse offer under their default settings. Number nine refers to the switch on the bottom of the mouse and is not shown in the illustration on the right.
The next page explains where the DPI buttons are located and that they will shift the DPI from 100 to 5000 in six steps. Also notice that there is a color associated with each DPI setting and there is a flash of color in the band across the heel of the mouse to signify which you are on when you hit the DPI buttons.
The last page of the manual explains the Race Switch and what is set to the default functions of the right click, the left click, and the Attack button for each setting. If you want to further customize any of the profiles besides the default one, you need the Hellion Configurator software.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now