For those of you who have followed my reviews over the years, you may remember the switch from TECC based CPU cooler testing over to real CPUs being used for the results. This was mainly because the TECC system was set for an outdated system, as well as having the knowledge that the only way I was going to see any Thermalright cooler, I needed to make the switch. Since I made that move, Thermalright has been very forthcoming with delivering me some CPU coolers to test; finally. One thing I really didn't see coming was connecting to its sister company to look beyond all the CPU testing madness.
It was brought to my attention from my Thermalright representative, and I was completely unaware of this, that they have a sister company in the peripherals game, and they wanted to introduce me to some of what they were bringing out. This sister company is named Leetgion - it's a combination and a play on the words "leet" and "legion". That being said the company name is pretty self-explanatory that they are building an army of elite products to dominate the peripherals market. The company started back in 2010, and from what I can see they have bent the rules to what makes the standard components in your peripheral choices.
With only three products listed at the Leetgion web page, you can see it hasn't just been a deluge of random designs just to see what "sticks" with users, but rather a slower more refined process of design and implementation. One of the three products offered is a mouse pad, leaving but two mice to choose from to accentuate your gaming experience.
One of the mice is specifically designed around the game Diablo, while the Hellion RTS laser gaming mouse we are about to look at today delivers StarCraft II gamers a mouse they can really appreciate. Being a huge SC fan, I can appreciate the hours involved and how a select few things can make the gameplay much more enjoyable.
With that in mind I say we dig right in and see what Leetgion, and its Hellion deliver.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017