If you've ever lost a significant amount of data before then you already know the sick, stomach churning feeling associated with it. If you've ever lost your wife's important data you know the constant reminders that come up from time to time, usually every time the words family pictures are brought up. I'm guilty, my wife will never forget... and she brings it up a few times a year. If I had an ioSafe Solo at the time it wouldn't have happened.
My personal experience wasn't the result of a fire or flood, but ioSafe's Data Recovery Service would have saved me. To do anything about it now would require a time travel machine. Luckily you still have a chance to avoid disaster and the constant reminders of what data loss really means.
ioSafe has a near perfect record with us and many others as well. Their products are simple, functional and do what they claim they do. Because of that they don't get a lot of press outside of their extreme torture test events that take place at CES every year.
If you have important data, and we know you do, you need to protect yourself from data loss. The ioSafe Solo G3 may seem like an extreme product, but you never know what extreme condition you may face in your lifetime. It's better to be safe and there is nothing safer than an ioSafe Solo G3.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Watch 26 minutes of leaked No Man's Sky footage
- Last day for Windows 10 free upgrade is today
- Radeon 16.7.3 drivers improve Rise of the Tomb Raider performance
- Pay what you want for 180+ hours of game dev training
- New Prey game isn't a sequel or a reboot, it's a re-imagining
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Linksys EA9500 MAX-STREAM AC5400 Wireless Router Review
- GA-X58A-UD7 Error Code 88 (or 8b something)
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio