If you've ever lost a significant amount of data before then you already know the sick, stomach churning feeling associated with it. If you've ever lost your wife's important data you know the constant reminders that come up from time to time, usually every time the words family pictures are brought up. I'm guilty, my wife will never forget... and she brings it up a few times a year. If I had an ioSafe Solo at the time it wouldn't have happened.
My personal experience wasn't the result of a fire or flood, but ioSafe's Data Recovery Service would have saved me. To do anything about it now would require a time travel machine. Luckily you still have a chance to avoid disaster and the constant reminders of what data loss really means.
ioSafe has a near perfect record with us and many others as well. Their products are simple, functional and do what they claim they do. Because of that they don't get a lot of press outside of their extreme torture test events that take place at CES every year.
If you have important data, and we know you do, you need to protect yourself from data loss. The ioSafe Solo G3 may seem like an extreme product, but you never know what extreme condition you may face in your lifetime. It's better to be safe and there is nothing safer than an ioSafe Solo G3.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Deep Silver will publish Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- How you can reel in high pay as a software tester
- J.J. Abrams teases imminent Portal movie announcement
- Titanfall 2's story trailer is an amazing piece of work
- Forza Horizon 3 shows that Microsoft hates PC gaming
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now