If you've ever lost a significant amount of data before then you already know the sick, stomach churning feeling associated with it. If you've ever lost your wife's important data you know the constant reminders that come up from time to time, usually every time the words family pictures are brought up. I'm guilty, my wife will never forget... and she brings it up a few times a year. If I had an ioSafe Solo at the time it wouldn't have happened.
My personal experience wasn't the result of a fire or flood, but ioSafe's Data Recovery Service would have saved me. To do anything about it now would require a time travel machine. Luckily you still have a chance to avoid disaster and the constant reminders of what data loss really means.
ioSafe has a near perfect record with us and many others as well. Their products are simple, functional and do what they claim they do. Because of that they don't get a lot of press outside of their extreme torture test events that take place at CES every year.
If you have important data, and we know you do, you need to protect yourself from data loss. The ioSafe Solo G3 may seem like an extreme product, but you never know what extreme condition you may face in your lifetime. It's better to be safe and there is nothing safer than an ioSafe Solo G3.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 900 series price drops for the holidays
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- Ubisoft promises Rainbow Six: Siege will be fixed before it launches
- NEed help setting bios
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis